Sunday 28 July 2013

Tales of the Imp - Dead Man's Shoes

The latest Tales of the Imp drabble has been posted, you can read it below and it has also been featured in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter. Thanks as always to Vicki for the excellent artwork.



Tales of the Imp - Dead Man's Shoes

Okay, I’ll admit that the new job hasn’t turned out so bad. I soon fell into the new routine and having the Imp on hand made the whole experience a lot easier. For starters I didn’t have to do any real work, he’d climb into one of their facial orifices and mess with their brains and then they did my work for me.

‘You can’t get better than that,’ I thought.

The Imp had other ideas, he had ambitions for me. He wants me to become the Manager.

“How do I do that?” I asked.

“Dead man’s shoes,” he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment