Sunday 14 July 2013

July Short Fiction Contest Only 1 Week Left!



There's only 1 week left to enter this month's short fiction contest. I've received 30 entries so far and once I again I'm pleased by the quality of the stories that have been entered. I think that I'll have as difficult a time picking the winners as I did last month!

I don't hear any fat lady singing yet though, there's still time for you to enter. To enter visit the competition page here and enter a story inspired by this month's image. All the rules are on the page, there's no entry fee and you could win an Amazon gift card worth £50.

All winning stories will be published on my blog and in a collection at the end of the year.

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far and please share the link to the competition to your friends and followers.

If you haven't read the winning entries from last month's competition then you can read the three worthy winners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment