Sunday 21 July 2013

August Short Fiction Contest Started


The July Short Fiction Contest has closed and I will be announcing the winners later this week, so look forward to three great new stories for you to read. As one door closes another opens and the August competition has now started.

This month's image is courtesy of Adam Woods' 365 challenge blog, click here to see more of his work.

This month's inspiration is a shed and I'm sure you don't need to be Bill Bailey to find many interesting ideas for using a shed. I'm looking forward to seeing what stories you all come up with around the shed. The full rules are available on the competition page here.

Finally I'd like to thank everyone who entered last month's contest, once again I was impressed by the quality and diversity of the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment