Friday 5 July 2013

Film Review - The Tall Man

Tall Man is a horror tale about a small town where children keep going missing. Local legend blames the 'Tall Man' a mysterious character who haunts the local woods. I have to say that I liked this, the story is excellent and develops in an interesting and unexpected way. Unusually for me I didn't figure out what was going on until near the end, it's always nice to be surprised.

It's well filmed and acted, it's dramatic, but not overly so. It takes a little while to get going, but once it does it doesn't stop until the end.

I'd love to say more, but I fear I might give something away, so I'll just say that it is well worth a watch.


Mystery thriller written and directed by Pascal Laugier. The small town of Cold Rock has long suffered since the mines which used to supply jobs and prosperity have closed down. With not much hope for the community of Cold Rock anyway, matters are only made worse by the disappearance of local children at the hands of local legend, 'The Tall Man'. Jessica Biel plays young nurse, Julia Dunning, whose child is the latest to be abducted, and while in pursuit of the 'Tall Man', she brings a host of shocking truths to the fore. 

Buy The Tall Man now from Amazon (you really should!)


No comments:

Post a Comment