Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tales of the Imp - Chubby Little Buddha

Here is the latest Tales of the Imp drabble, thanks to Rosen for posting it in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter and Vicki for the cool art!



Tales of the Imp - Chubby Little Buddha

You should have seen him. He sat there cross legged in the sun like a chubby little Buddha. He wore a beatific smile as if he’d never imagined a perverse thought in his life.

And do you know what he said to me?

“I am at one with the universe.”

“What?”

“You should relax more.”

“How can I with you around?”

“That hurts, I’m here to make your life better. You already have a better job.”

I nodded.

“You should be more grateful.”

“Thank you for my new job.”

“No problem, now assume the position and say with me. Ooooommmmm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment