Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tales of the Imp - Bright Future

Here's the latest Tales of the Imp drabble, thanks as always to Indie Book Bargains for posting this in their newsletter. Check their site out if you're looking for good Kindle bargains in the UK:

http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/



Tales of the Imp - Bright Future

"I am here to make your life better," the Imp told me.

"You said you were here to protect me."

"That too."

"From who?"

"Ah, well, that's where we get to it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if I wasn't here then you'd end up somewhere you wouldn't want to be."

"Stop being cryptic!"

I'm here to protect you from yourself."

"What?"

"Don't worry about that, first we need to get you a new job."

"But I like my job."

"The pay sucks and so do the hours. I can get you something better. Do you have a suit?"

No comments:

Post a Comment