Tuesday 29 October 2013

Guest Authors Revisited - Rita Lee Chapman

I first interviewed Rita Lee Chapman back in April (you can read her original interview here), I recently caught up with her to see what she has been up to since then, find out more below:


What has changed in your life since we last spoke?
I now have my own website at http://www.ritaleechapman.com
I have a guest author page and interview a different author each week. If anyone reading this is interested in being interviewed, please contact me through the form on the website.

I have also issued a Large Print Edition of Missing in Egypt.

Have you learnt any new wisdom?
i) Edit, edit and edit some more. I re-published Missing in Egypt after finding some small but annoying errors.
ii) Marketing and promoting is very hard!

Have you become a better writer? If so, how?
I think Winston – A Horse’s Tale is a better book than my first one, but this may be because I found it easier to write.
What are you working on at the moment?
Winston – A Horse’s Tale is just about to be published in time for Christmas. It was held up because a publisher asked to see the full manuscript and then hasn’t contacted me again or answered my inquiries. Don’t you hate that? In this day and age how hard is it to have a computer-generated acknowledgement with a tracking number so that you can check on its progress?

I have just started my next book, which will be a crime thriller mystery. All different genres I know, but I like to write about things that interest me.

Tell us about your latest release and how we can find out more.
Winston – A Horse’s Tale will be published as a paperback through Amazon and as an e-book through Amazon and Smashwords. More information can be found on my website.

Missing in Eygpt is available from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment