Thursday 8 August 2013

Who Likes Drabbles?

Regular readers will know that I love drabbles. I love writing them and I enjoy reading them as well. For those of you that don't know a drabble is a story that is exactly 100 words long (not including the title). For a writer they're a fun challenge trying to tell a story in so few words.

Mike Cook has setup a website where people can discover new drabbles to read, it's also a place where writers can submit drabbles (although that is by invitation only to start with). You can see my profile on the site at:

http://drablr.com/mbrookes

Feel free to visit, vote on your favourite drabbles and leave a comment.

The site is in it's early stages, so there's still development to be done, but it's always great to get in first while something is new.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment