Wednesday 8 May 2013

Last Chance to Download Conversations in the Abyss For Free

Today is your chance to download a copy of 'Conversations in the Abyss' for free.



Here's another 5 star review from Goodreads to whet your whistle:

This is the sequel to The Cult of Me and is an unusual and absorbing read. The theme is the battle between good and evil, namely archangel Michael and fallen angel Lucifer. The arena stretches from heaven to hell and an imprisoned deathless man is a key player.

I loved the way this was written and I thoroughly enjoyed the imagery and theories put forward about why and how the world exists. This isn't a very long book and I read it in a day but had to take breaks to reflect on parts of it.

I rooted for the Deathless Man and was disappointed to find the conflict wouldn't finish in this book but I look forward to the next one. I don't like reading a series out of sequence so I am not sure if I will go back to read the first one in this series although this book stands alone quite magnificently. Things hot up after 80% in the book as the plot clarifies. I hope we don't have to wait long for the sequel.

Grab a copy now from Amazon:

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment