Tuesday 28 May 2013

First Ten Entries Received



The first ten entries for the June Short Fiction have been received and I'm very pleased with the quality and variety on the submissions. I'd hoped the picture would spark some stories and I haven't been disappointed. If you haven't entered yet, then there is still time to do so, the closing date is June 23rd.

You can win one of three prizes, first prize is a £50 Amazon gift voucher, with prizes for second and third place. I'll post the winning entries on this blog.

There's no entry fee, so no excuse for not taking part!

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/june-writing-competition.html

I'd also like to thank everyone who has posted, tweeted and otherwise helped spread the word about this competition, it's most appreciated and please continue to do so. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment