Friday 28 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - Change is Coming

The latest Tales of the Imp drabble has been posted in the latest Indie Book Bargains newsletter - check out http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/ for the latest UK Kindle book bargains. And you can check me out while you're at it!

Tales of the Imp - Change is Coming

I've become used to having the Imp around. When I struggle with writer's block, he's there with little suggestions. They're always inappropriate, but they do get me going again.

He's also fun to have around, although I often forget that other people can't see him and receive some puzzled expressions from people when I talk to him.

I still don't know why he's here though, apart from that cryptic comment that he came to protect me.
Protect me from what though? It's been two months now and I have decided that it's time for him to reveal what he knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment