Saturday 1 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - What Imps Eat

The third of 'The Tales of the Imp' drabbles has been posted in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter (http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/). They're always looking for new drabbles, so if you fancy giving it a try then check out the site.

And now, let's find out what imps eat :-)

Tales of the Imp - What Imps Eat

This morning I lay in bed, caught up in that wonderful moment between sleep and not quite being awake. I noticed an odd, damp probing sensation in my ear.

It felt strange, but not exactly unpleasant so I lay there for a while.

I guess I thought it was the remnants of a dream, but eventually I realised that I was fully awake and that the peculiar feeling continued. I glanced to my shoulder and the sensation suddenly stopped.

The Imp wore a guilty look on his face; he then slowly licked his tiny lips with an inch long tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment