Wednesday 19 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - The Imp and the Cat

The latest Tales of the Imp drabble sees the Imp playing with the neighbour's cat :-) Thanks as always to Indie Book Bargains for posting this in their newsletter - if you're looking for UK Kindle bargain and free books, it's worth checking out (http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/)

Tales of the Imp - The Imp and the Cat

My next door neighbour has a cat. Well, they had a cat. No-one has seen it recently. They keep asking me if I've seen their precious Tiddles. I never liked Tiddles, he crapped in my garden.

Although it occurred to me that Tiddles was the only creature, besides me, that could see the Imp. I also remembered that they had a fight.

I demanded to know what he had done with the cat. He gazed at me with that innocent expression and claimed that he didn't know.

He does have some scratches on him though, and they weren't from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment