Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - Silky Beard

Welcome to the latest Tale of the Imp where we discover more about his personal hygiene. As always this was first published in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter (http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/):

Tales of the Imp - Silky Beard

I'm proud of my beard. I've had it for many years and it does a wonderful job of covering my face. So much so, that children no longer scream in horror when they see me.

It's also a fun thing to stroke. It gives me a philosophical look, like I'm pondering the mysteries of the universe.

Anyway, I realised that my beard has become softer recently.

I asked the Imp if he had anything to do with it. He replied that he did. So I asked him what he did to it. He answered that I didn't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment