Saturday 29 June 2013

July Short Fiction Contest - Only 3 Weeks To Go!

Image courtesy of sattva / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

July's Short Fiction Contest is well under way, I've received 7 entries in the first week and I know quite a few of you are mulling over the new picture. I love the picture I've picked for this month's inspiration, but I think it's also a more challenging picture than last months. So you need to use yourt imagination a bit more, which is a great thing for a writer and the already the stories I've received so far are showing a nice variety.

There's only three weeks left to enter the contest, you'll find all the details on the contest page below. There's no entry fee and you could win a £50 Amazon gift card:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-to-first-short-fiction-writing.html

If you haven't read the winning stories from June's Short Fiction Contest, the stories are great, you can read them here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/june-short-fiction-contest-winners.html

Thanks to everyone who entered and I look forward to reading all the new entries this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment