Thursday 27 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - Imps Have Feelings Too

Today's Tales of the Imp drabble was written especially for Patti, one of the wonderful moderators over on the Goodreads UK Amazon Kindle forum - why not pay a visit at: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/51445-uk-amazon-kindle-forum

Tales of the Imp - Imps Have Feelings Too

"I feel left out," The Imp told me as I drove home. I'd enjoyed the gathering, it's not often I chat with other authors, face to face as it where.

"Don't ignore me. You talked about evil and didn't even mention me once."

I enjoyed a few minutes of silence.

"Where was my hug?"

"What hug?" I asked innocently.

"You know damn well what hug I mean, as you walked out, bold as brass and you hugged that woman."

"She couldn't see you."

"But you do. I have feelings you know."

The Imp sulked for the rest of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment