Friday 7 February 2014

Guest Authors Revisited - J. S. Riddle

 In today's guest authors revisited I catch up with J. S. Riddle, author of 'Rise of a Queen', find out what she's been up since we last spoke below:


http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BG9KW6G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00BG9KW6G&linkCode=as2&tag=phasespacenet-21



What has changed in your life since we last spoke?
The biggest change in my life since we last spoke was my sudden move. It changed a lot of things around, I think for the better. On a personal level I think my online presence had grown as I learned about the joys and terrors of social media, even though I am far from getting it.

Have you learnt any new wisdom?
I think the wisdom that I have gathered as of late is to hold steady to the boat as the ride can be rough but know that the storm will always pass.

Have you become a better writer? If so, how?
I am not certain that I have become a better writer as much as a more open listener. Without suggestions and guidance I don't think I could ever better myself.

What are you working on at the moment?
I am wrapping up book 2 of The Vampire Realm Series (still untitled). A few sudden jolts of the real world barreled down at me toward the end of the year and I grew further behind. I'm very grateful to be able to come back even better than before I think,although a tad more humbled.

Tell us about your latest release and how we can find out more.
I originally was going to have this book released a year from Rise of a Queen's release....obviously I have failed in that and it's something that I have taken upon me to remedy as quickly as possible. I will let you know the moment I have new information in regard to this book.

Click here to purchase Rise of a Queen from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment