Sunday 6 October 2013

New Drabble - No Matter How Deep

My latest drabble (100 word story) has been posted in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter, take a look below:

No Matter How Deep

I couldn’t believe I’d been so careless. She stood there her face frozen in a rictus of perfect horror as she saw the mess I’d created. I hadn’t meant to of course, I’d been a little too enthusiastic in my investigations.

What can I say? When I start on a puzzle I’ll do whatever it takes to solve it. And this really was a tricky conundrum.

“My God, what have you done?”

“Looking for what you saw.”

“What do you mean?”

“You said she had the most beautiful soul, but I looked everywhere in her and I couldn’t find it.”

If you enjoyed reading this then take a look at my other drabbles here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/100-word-stories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment