Friday 25 January 2013

Guest Author Interview - Gary Markwick

Today we welcome Gary Markwick to the guest author interview, find out what he has to share below:



Please introduce yourself, who are you and what do you do?
My name is Gary Markwick and I have just written my first book called "Now it Begins,I am also an international professional Palmist and Psychic the last twenty years. I have read the hands of thousands of people from around the world.

I am also a Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Teacher and spiritual healer.

I am also a qualified clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP, past life Regressionist and runs his own workshops in the law of attraction.

I have appeared on Sky TV "Your Destiny" channel and BBC Radio four with a studio audience hosted by Marcus Brigstocke of "Have I got news for you" and reading the hands of Phil Jupitus of "Never mind the Buzzcocks and QI" UK TV series.

I have also had write ups in newspapers". and was asked by a national newspaper to read the hand of a celebrity unknown to him at the time, which was Barack Obama before becoming President of the USA.

What first inspired you to start writing?
I have always been interested in writing short stories about my travels and in the past I have written lyrics and music for songs, which I have performed, after writing a course on the Law of Attraction, I then continued to write and completed my first book.

If you could write anyone's biography, whose would it be?
I would love to write a biography on Mahatma Gandhi.

Who is your favourite author and why?
I love James Redfield's books especially The Celestine Prophecy.

What do you enjoy most about writing?
I enjoy most in writing the creativity and research.

And the least?My least favourite bit is writers block and trying sometimes to re-phrase a sentence.

What advice would you give new and aspiring authors?
My advice would be to work from your heart and be an open channel to receive any information that comes your way.

What are you working on at the moment?
The book that I am writing on at the moment is part non-fiction/fiction, which is set 100 years in the past, and continues throughout the decades. This is based on my grandfather’s life who was known as the British Houdini which transforms into the mystical journey of adventure throughout the world, with illusion, magic, mysticism and wisdom.

Tell us about your latest work and how we can find out more.
Now It Begins is a comprehensive self-help book that draws upon personal testimony, professional guidance and the best of New Age thinking to empower people to fully take control of their lives. Split into 10 distinct "phases" it systematically tackles some of life's biggest and most personal questions about identity and interconnectivity, love and fear, and choice and destiny. At the heart the title is the simple assertion that once you can let go of illusion and draw upon a more fundamental, universal source of motivation, then you will reconnect with your true purpose on earth.

Illustrated throughout with ancient learning and short stories that gently bring home the important points being made, Now It Begins will consistently inspire and encourage people on their exciting journey to freedom and fulfilment.

The world is now on the verge of a great spiritual awakening and everybody owes it to them selves, and their neighbours, to tap into the limitless energy of the moment and bring about a lasting change for the better.

As the world is changing fast, a great shift of universal energy is taking place. Some of us are aware of this and are ready to move forward and leave behind an old world that has suffered from greed, selfishness, anger, blame and hatred. This means, raising our vibration of energy from within and connecting with one another on a higher and faster frequency that is happening now on this planet. For some this is inconceivable and for others, the transformation has already begun.

My website is http://www.garymarkwick.com
http://www.palmistryinhand.com
You can buy this on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0063D7844 or http://amzn.com/B0063D7844
and you can order it from Waterstones, WH Smiths and all good book shops.

Thanks to Gary for sharing his thoughts with us, on Tuesday we welcome Nicky Peacock to the hot seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment