Sunday 3 March 2013

Seven Deadly Sins (New 100 Word Story)

A new 100 story has been posted in the Indie Bargains newsletter - visit hhttp://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/ to sign up for the daily newsletter of  free and bargain Kindle books.

Seven Deadly Sins

I set myself a challenge yesterday. I thought to myself, I must have committed all of the deadly sins at one time or another, but never all at once. It took some organising, but today I completed that challenge.


I had sex with my mate's girlfriend's sister, the ugly one. Naturally I was underneath, enjoying the moment while I shouted at my friend. If it hadn't been for the stupid challenge I would have been with the pretty one. No matter, the chocolates were delicious.

It was a proud moment; I should have recorded and sold it on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment