Monday 10 March 2014

Guest Author Interview - Sophie Meredith

In today's guest author interview I welcome Sophie Meredith, find out more about her and her writing below:

Click on image to purchase from Amazon

Please introduce yourself, who are you and what do you do?
I am a grandmother, teacher, reader, reviewer and much else.

What first inspired you to start writing?
A pencil and a thousand stories in my head. I was ten years old.

If you could spend a day with anyone from history, who would it be and why? 
Queen Elizabeth the First. There have been so many versions: I would like to find out for myself.

What do you find most rewarding about writing?
Being in the thick of it: living with the characters and settings.

And the most challenging?
The blank page syndrome. Getting started ...

What makes your writing special?
Mmmm - nowhere near confident enough to answer that, Michael.

What is your favourite song lyric?
The Way You Look Tonight. I am an incurable romantic, despite what Life has thrown at me.

What are you working on at the moment?
A semi-biographical story: about my grandmother who started life as a chorus girl - Victorian version!

Tell us about your latest work and how we can find out more.
My children's book MIKE DOTT, RODENTECTIVE comes out in December.

Click here to purchase With Men For Pieces from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment