Monday 18 February 2013

Little White Pill (New 100 Word Story)

A new 100 story has been used in the Indie Bargains newsletter - visit http://www.indie-book-bargains.co.uk/ to sign up for the daily newsletter of  free and bargain Kindle books.

Little White Pill

I wake up every morning disappointed to be alive. Another day to endure. I force myself to look on the positive side, at least there is one day less to suffer.

My mood remains dark as it maps the coming misery and despair. My mind's eye keen to reveal the stark horror of my life. A life no different from those around me.

The little white pill takes the pain away, but everything else as well. No joy, no love, no happiness. Yet no depression or black fugue either.

My life homogenises into blandness thanks to the little white pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment