Sunday 11 October 2015

Festival of Drabbles 2015 - Calendar of Events


The Festival of Drabbles 2015 is a week long celebration of drabbles taking place between November 9th and 15th. Drabbles are a short form of story writing that is exactly 100 words long. If you haven't joined the festival yet then you can do so here:

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/375605662648575/
On Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/970201-festival-of-drabbles-2015

Below is the calendar of events for the festival. If you want to take part by hosting a drabble related event then post the details in the comments section below and I will add it to this calender post. I will update this post with links as the events are live.

Sunday 8th November



Monday 9th November




Tuesday 10th November




Wednesday 11th November




Thursday 12th November




Friday 13th November




Saturday 14th November




Sunday 15th November



Blogs and websites taking part but details not finalised yet:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michael. I've successfully ran a few Drabble Workshops so if that is what you are after I am available on the Tuesday 10th.
    Drabble Workshop - Why write a Drabble? etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily Drabble over festival on Facebook timeline, Drablr, WordPress and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I've added your blog.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Michael, I've been a bit busy and didn''t read the instructions properly. I commit to a daily drablble, either a new one, or one of my favorites

      Delete