Sunday 21 September 2014

Tales of the Imp - Duck Face


The latest drabble from the Tales of the Imp series has been posted in the Indie Book Bargains newsletter and the little devil has made himself a new friend!

If you've not read the previous drabbles in the series then you will find them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/tales-of-imp.html

Duck Face

Sweet Jesus what had the yellow horror done now! I ran in the room and discovered feathers and blood all over the room. My lovely sitting room with my expensive new TV all covered in gore. I’d heard a strange commotion moments before, quacking and screaming like nothing I could have imagined and now I saw why.

“What have you done?” I asked him.

He turned to face me and I beheld the true horror of it. He wore a duck’s face stretched across his own. The beak flapped as he spoke.

“I have a duck’s face,” he told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment