Friday 12 September 2014

Friday Poem - Give Your Cancer to Me by Anahit Arustamyan

This week's Friday Poem is provided by Anahit Arustamyan and is called 'Give Your Cancer to Me'. Discover more below:



Give your cancer to me! My spine is an exploded bridge. That tumour will become a pea among the big stones rolling to flee. Let your cancer stick into my hip! Could I steal your tumour from your very grip? Who can see the edge of this mystic trip? I would capture your cancer even with my knee. Your pain is a pin stuck into my skin. I know my sin. I should hide my love in a silver tin. My misery threw me into an empty bin. I would hide your cancer under my skin. I would let the pin prick my sin.

My poem " Give Your Cancer To Me" is an alegoric and metaphoric expression of the emotions and thoughts about love and life and also about death. Who can see the edge of this mystic trip. These lines express all the philosophy of life and death.

Buy My Lyrical Tongue from Amazon US / Amazon UK

1 comment: