Monday 22 August 2022

My Second Favorite Fans

I stopped writing during 2017 - maybe shaving my hair and beard off for charity not only took away my Samsom like powers ⾽ The blog has recently been resurrected with a slightly different focus. So I gave the old place a bit of a spruce - I hope you like. As I cleaned up various parts that were out of date I took a look at the stats and discovered that I'd still been visited fairly often, and that 'd well passed the million hits mark.

It didn't take much investigation to see why, and so I'd like to thank the various bot nets and spammers for keeping the place warm while I was away. I like to think that you look like the attached image. Clearing up the comments took some doing, so much so that I've enabled comment moderation for the time being. But I'm not angry, they were all polite, but they're not welcome to comment anymore. 

They can still visit though, after all bots deserve some amusement too 🤖

No comments:

Post a Comment