Monday 18 July 2016

I'm Now an Ambassador for SpecialEffect



I rarely post work related stuff on my personal blog - the game get's enough coverage without my help :-) However there are circumstances that transcend that policy and that is how generous the community for our game.Since the game's release the fund raising activities have demonstrated the kind nature of our fans.

One of the great causes which we've helped support was SpecialEffect - a charity who works with disabled people to enjoy computer games to help enrich their lives. Just before Christmas we held a 24 hour live auction, fronted by the ever entertaining Ed Lewis, and with the overwhelming support of the community raised over £20,000. You can find out more about the work that this amazing charity does here:

http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/

Along with a few other members of the team, we were offered the roles of ambassadors for them, which we were honoured to accept. I'd like to offer my thanks for the opportunity, and wish them all the best for the future.


I also encourage you to find out more about them, and if you're able to help them out with a donation - large or small!



No comments:

Post a Comment