Thursday 28 August 2014

ABC Drabbles of Death - O is for Orgasm



Welcome to the second in a drabble double bill today and the latest in the ABC Drabbles of Death series. I enjoyed writing this one and the last line made it for me :-) If you've missed the previous drabbles in the series, or just want to read them through again then you'll find them all here:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome-to-first-drabble-in-my-new.html

O is for Orgasm

The French call an orgasm ‘le petite mort’, or ‘the little death’. At first glance it sounds like an odd phrase for such a moment. The instant which marks the culmination of union between two people. The passing of something intimate between them that can be recreated, but never truly the same.

A transient sacrifice you might say.

Personally I believe sacrifice should have value. So I slice the blade across their throats as they grunt and shiver their satisfaction above me. Their little death a damp patch between my legs and their real death a flood across my face.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete